Re: Don't blame LSB and standards, please: was: Re: Fedora Plasma Product, feedback please

On 04/01/2014 12:33 PM, Christian Schaller wrote:
No, the equivalent of that would be the Workstation saying we would only make
available 1 application for the desktop. I don't follow the server closely, but
last time I heard the plan was to make 'Cockpit' the main server interface
across a range of different server roles.

If they do tie this to Cockpit then we wind up with same scenario multiple server WG's

JBG