Re: Unofficial Fedora Remix being advertised on the project front page

On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 07:35:26PM +0100, Peter Robinson wrote:

> I agree with Jared's sentiment here. I'm not sure why Pidora should
> get any special promotion over any of the other remixes or secondary
> architecture and by being a secondary architecture there's no
> guarantee that things like security fixes are delivered in the same
> timeframe as the mainline Fedora.

Why is 3D printing given any special promotion over any other Fedora
feature? Why are TechRepublic given more promotion than any other media
outlet that reviewed Fedora? Why is Robyn on the front page instead of
any other community member?

Marketing promotes things that they feel benefit the project as a whole.
Promoting Pidora while there's still extreme media interest in Raspberry
Pi is a rational decision. Have any of the other spins or remixes made
an argument for inclusion on the front page that marketing agree with?

--
Matthew Garrett | mjg59@xxxxxxxxxxxxx