Unofficial Fedora Remix being advertised on the project front page

Hi

I noticed that unofficial Fedora remix called Pidora was being advertised on the projects homepage.

Who are the individuals that had this bright idea and decided to open up that pandora box which probably violates various US laws since general remixes add things like various codes of questionable license nature as well as graphics drivers etc, stuff which to this point was something we can't legally point.

And should we not put effort in presenting our own community official remixes before we start presenting unofficial ones and aren't advertising unofficial remixes on our own mailinglists as well frown upon?

JBG