Re: Connotation analysis for Fedora Project codenames

On 03/27/2012 09:58 AM, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
On 03/27/2012 12:18 AM, Robyn Bergeron wrote:
On 03/26/2012 04:46 PM, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:

Has it been looked into how many ( % ) of active contributors have
voted in the release naming process each given cycle?
Not necessarily in %, but the total number of votes cast is reported
with each set of election results.

I would think that before deciding anything you will have to know how
many community members actually bother/care enough to vote.

Low voter participation is not necessarily an indicator people find the feature unuseful or wanting it abolished. For example if voter participation is equally low for Board or FESCo membership, do we abolish the Board or FESCo?

The only way to have some valid data points is, as was already proposed, put "drop release names" as an entry for the next vote. I fell it will be a fun vote :)