Re: Proposal for ML conduct

On 15.05.2009 08:31, Jesse Keating wrote:
On Fri, 2009-05-15 at 08:04 +0200, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
[...]
Things went from bad to much much worse in a very short amount of time,
at least in our perspective.  Waiting longer to fix things doesn't feel
like the answer.

Dictating something from the top without bothering to ask those that are effected by the decision(¹) imho isn't either.

CU
knurd

(¹) e.g. ask on fedora-devel-list for options before making the rules official, as not everyone is on this list. And yes, I'm well aware that doing that might yet again create a bumpy discussion, but in the end you can at least say "okay, you wanted it like this" and "we gave you the chance to come up with something better" ;-) Especially the latter is something really important.