Re: Fedora 10 Beta Release Planning Meeting

John Poelstra wrote:
Karsten 'quaid' Wade said the following on 09/22/2008 05:13 PM Pacific Time:

I am expressing a concern about a meeting held and organized in secret

I think people are catching on the word 'secret'.  It refers to
something intentionally concealed from others view.  That was decidedly
not the case here.

Only one person so far on this thread has come this conclusion and has persisted in trying to keep the topic alive.

Which conclusion are you referring to? My concerns are summarized in

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-advisory-board/2008-September/msg00073.html

If you disagree with any of that, let me know.

 I would be willing to take
this concern more seriously if other leaders in the community voiced the same concerns.

It is easy enough to make a decision on it without a popularity vote.

Rahul