Re: Fedora 10 Beta Release Planning Meeting

> I am expressing a concern about a meeting held and organized in secret

I think people are catching on the word 'secret'.  It refers to
something intentionally concealed from others view.  That was decidedly
not the case here.

Can we agree that it would be a Good Thing if John made a wider
announcement about future release planning meetings on this list, with
expected attendees and agenda listed?

I reckon it was just a simple oversight, not any secrecy :), and afaic
fixing it is simple, and the whole of this thread need not take so long
because of secret desires to secrete secrets.

- Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, Sr. Community Relations Guy
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org