Re: Fedora 10 Beta Release Planning Meeting

Jonathan Roberts wrote:
2008/9/19 Jesse Keating <jkeating@xxxxxxxxxx>:
If you hold private meetings related to Fedora, you better have very
good reasons to do so and be explicit about it. It might be more work to
involve other people but we must be making special efforts every step of
the way to be as transparent as possible. This meeting is not a example
of that.

Rahul, and to everyone, I need to apologise for a couple of things
here. Firstly, that I haven't been keeping the rest of the marketing
meeting properly informed about these meetings; I'll be sure to in the
future. Secondly, my apologies for missing this meeting and not
arranging for anyone to attend in my place, the week or so around the
meeting I was feeling pretty rough and gave Fedora very little
thought!

In the future, I'll be sure to bring it up at a marketing meeting or
on list before to see if anybody has any issues they want raising, and
after to make sure everyone is aware of what happened. This, I would
suggest, should be the minimum set of requirements for anybody
attending this meeting: to take reasonable steps to ensure that people
from the areas they represent know what is happening.

Thanks Jonathan Roberts. I am happy you understand my concerns. Get well soon.

Rahul