Re: Fedora Games Spin : Requesting Board Approval

Mike McGrath wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:

Sounds like a start to me. Would this result in a torrent only release?
I think so yes. I wouldn't mind talking to the rest of the Infrastructure team at today's meeting if you could attend (and maybe some other parties on the list) maybe we could just hammer it out during the meeting. irc.freenode.net - #fedora-meeting at 20:00 UTC.

It is 12:30 AM here and I think I would probably sleeping by then. If I am not available and others from the games SIG like Hans are not attending, you can just mail me any questions, you have.

Rahul