Re: The Multimedia Question

Stephen John Smoogen wrote:

Actually it is a legal question when dealing with the 'implicit'
trademark of Fedora. What constitutes what the name Fedora means and
what does not. Currently what is located inside of THE CVS repository
and built on THE build machines constitutes what people inside and
outside of RH/Fedora as beign Fedora. Having a second set dilutes this
trademark/image which has legal implications.

I dont know about that. Even if it has legal implications it is not something I can answer but it *is* possible to have different build systems and SCM's and still call it Fedora which is what I was pointing out. If it has legal implications, Legal would answer that and I am not going to second guess them.

Rahul