Re: The Multimedia Question

On 7/19/07, seth vidal <skvidal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
but that's just it. if someone puts that in a repository then it could
be a serious poison pill. If it is enough to get red hat sued then even
if it bears out that rh acted appropriately by getting the problem fixed
I can relatively guarantee that will be the LAST time we ever get to try
that.

Or a related question.. do we have the ability to point into another
repository of code for specific things, that we are confident aren't
legally toxic....regardless of the totality of what is available
there.  If external repositories are essentially searchable
collections of software, is it okay to instruct users how to search
those external collections for very specific things?

-jef