Re: governance, fesco, board, etc.

Ralf Corsepius wrote:

* bodhi, koji are immature, semi-functional, semi-cooked pieces of SW
which still have to prove their longevity, but so far don't do anything
but introducing bureaucracy and are almost strangling former FE.

But "good enough" to get the job done *now*.
Could you provide constructive suggestions(1) on how to make things better?

* rel-eng could have done much better.

Anything lacking now?  rel-eng agendas, meetings, are open you know.

* fedora-testing is a nothing but a hoax close blinding yourself about
QA - I consider it to be a dead born child. The best I can say about it
is it causing delays in updates.

I strongly disagree. Tis a good thing updates-testing is optional, you're welcome not to use it.

-- Rex

(1) And please, don't even suggest the Core/Extras merge should have waited on the tools being 100% golden first, those would be fighting words.