Re: Coolkey use problems on Fedora 14 (no token available)

Hi,

I'm the one who started this thread but it got slightly derailed and biased towards gentoo.
My systems are Opensuse 11.3 and Fedora14 and the problem I have is that I do not get prompted for the PIN when issueing either
pkcs11_inspect or pkcs11_listcerts. I've never seen it work on either of these systems. Pcsc_scan works though, it never complains.

My Opensuse 11.3 bears all the latest pcsc-lite, opensc, coolkey, etc packages. The Fedora14 system is stock + all automatic updates.
I run these 2 systems on a Dell Lattitude D830 over the usb port (opensuse on a usb disk, fedora on a usb memory stick).
I plugged the Fedorea usb stick into my home tower pc, with an Asus mobo, but the results are the same, so it's not Dell specific.

My home tower pc runs Opensuse 11.0 natively and there it just works fine, I'm asked for the PIN and when supplied I get the certificates listed.
The coolkey package, version 1.1.0-79.1, dates from June 2008.

Gtz,
Guy.