new CAC breaks libcoolkey

Hello,

Apparently my new CAC (as of two weeks ago) breaks libcoolkey,
where everything worked fine in both Gentoo and Ubuntu with my
previous CAC.

The reader and card are still seen by pcsc_scan, and everything
appears normal, however, when I add the module in Firefox the
buttons stay disabled and a can't log into the card with my pin
anymore.  If I browse to a CAC-enabled web site, it never brings up
the dialog for my pin.

Any updates planned or is there some other workaround?

Thanks in advance, Steve Arnold