Re: Cool-Key on Solaris

I did all my work on Ubuntu 7.10 (Gutsy) and FC8. I backported a bunch of stuff from Hardy to Gutsy to make everything work, and then poked at FC8. I didn't backport MIT Kerb 1.6.3 to FC8, however; I'm content with showing how it works on one system and then documenting the config differences.

I don't have a RHN id to pull current RHEL images. I have an old beta of RHEL5, but that was a long time ago.

I'd be more than happy to contribute to OSSG; feel free to add this address to the mailing list.

-- Tim