Re: Cool-Key on Solaris

Hi,

That sounds great. I'd love to get that on the DISA OSSG page as well
when you get some details worked out.

I assuming you are working primarily with the RHCS and RHEL5 / Fedora
6+/8 spins?

If you can, checkout http://ossg.disa.mil

I have been hoping to get Mitre more connected to my work at DISA.

Aaron