Cool-Key on Solaris

Title: Cool-Key on Solaris

Has anyone been successful getting Coolkey working on Solaris? I'd like to work towards getting DoD CAC's working with Solaris systems. I've just started working on this and I'm already having problems, so far libusb seems to be my first issue. I was just curious if someone has already done this, I've compiled pcscd with libusb disabled but, I know that's not gonna work. I'm using a Sunblade 1500 as my test system, which has a built in card reader and I'm having trouble identifying the type of reader it is also.

Brian