Re: anaconda design mockups

On Thu, 2016-02-25 at 13:57 -0500, David Cantrell wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 01:28:42PM -0500, Matthew Miller wrote:

> > > Yes. ppc64le uses a VNC interface with a 800x600 display. Even
> > That might go towards different default for Server and Workstation,
> > though, right? Or are people running PPC-LE as desktops?
> There's no ppc64le desktop userbase that I know of, but the concern
> is worth
> discussion.  We're talking about customizing the UX of each variant
> of
> Fedora, but how far do we take that?
Did we get any feedback from the Server working group about the need to
customize/change the current GUI ? As far as I can tell they seem to be
OK with the current design - of course they might not be using it that
much, possibly preferring kickstart installs/TUI. But even in that case
no new server custom GUI is needed.

So do we really need to think about about redesigning the server GUI ?
We could just use what we have on Server and only do a
simplified/streamlined GUI variant for the Workstation.

That should be overal easier.