Re: Regarding NFS method of Installation issue in RHEL 6.6

Hi  Anaconda developers, Vratislav, All

Greetings for the day.
Can You help me understand the above behavior and suggest workaround.

In addition to above I  found one more behavioral difference between installing via DVD iso and Network Installer.

In DVD installer, %pre section of  all kickstart files are running.
for eg:- If I have a main kickstart  file that includes another additional  kicksatrt file , then pre section of both kickstart files (main and additional kicksatrt) executed.

But when I performed Network Installation, then %pre section only from main kickstart ran, however %pre section of additional kickstart did not run .

Can anyone help me to so that I can run %pre section of all kickstart files in a Network Installer.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks and regards,
Anant Garg