Re: Regarding NFS method of Installation issue in RHEL 6.6

HI,

i was able to perform Network Installation successfully.

Sharing information of what I did :-

What I changed in my kickstart was the below:-

install
nfs --server=169.254.1.2 --dir=/export/home/agarg/imag

install
nfs --server=169.254.1.2 --dir=/export/home/agarg/imag/install.img

Also On the NFS server side, I kept install.img on the ISO tree as a separate entity on ISO tree.

Although I do not know a reason that why install.img is given as an arguement to dir, Because  the below docuement says in case of nfs installation.

https://github.com/rhinstaller/pykickstart/blob/master/docs/kickstart-docs.rst#nfs

--dir=

Directory containing the Packages/ directory of the installation tree. If doing an ISO install, this directory must also contain images/install.img.

Nonetheless Thanks for looking into the issue.