Anaconda Help

All,

I was hoping someone could clear a few things up for me with anaconda installer on a RedHat EL 6.6 factory media.

When using kickstart I have a %pre script that creates a container file I’d like to use to install the OS on.  Then I create a partition table on it and use losetup and kpartx to create loopback device nodes for it.  The problem with this is that I think LVM is filtering out these types of block devices.  In the storage.log file there is LVM filter: adding loop2p1 to the reject list.  Ignoring loop2p1 ( /devices/virtual/block/dm-0).  Is there a way to prevent this behavior and allow the installer to use /dev/loop* as an installable block device?

My second question involves the use of controlling how the /etc/fstab file is generated by anaconda.  I would like to use the disk labels in /etc/fstab and on UUID.  Is there an option to pass in the kickstart file to control this behavior?

Thanks,

Kevin