Re: Anaconda's UI/delivery wrt Fedora.next

On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 1:53 PM, Chris Lumens <clumens@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

However here's one possibility.  anaconda can actually parse multiple
kickstart files and put the results into the same data store.  You can
see that in anaconda the file if you search for parseKickstart.  Right
now that's only for the interactive defaults stuff, but I could see
adding some more code there to look in some other location even on
kickstart installs, and then the installation media specific to a
product can put kickstart snippets in that location.

Yeah that's what I meant, you said it better though =) What do you think about /usr/share/anaconda/kickstart-media-defaults.ks as a name?