Re: Anaconda's UI/delivery wrt Fedora.next

> Anyways a high level question I have: do we forsee producing
> separately-branded install media for Server and Workstation?  Right
> now it says "Welcome to Fedora"...should that change?

Branding basically comes from two places:  The system-release package
and the arguments passed to lorax/pungi/whatever.  The latter in
particular is where that "Welcome to..." message comes from.  So really
there it's up to whoever's building the distribution to pass in what
they want to see.  The system-release package is where we get graphics
from.

> I am thinking at the moment that the Fedora Cloud Docker Host:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Docker_Cloud_Image
> would be separately branded for several reasons.  A technical reason
> to have a distinct installation media is that there's no UI for
> ostree right now in Anaconda, you have to enable it via kickstart.

If there are multiple per-payload UIs available and we want specific
products to use specific UIs, one option would be to have
lorax/pungi/whatever add the proper command line arguments to the
bootloader configs so anaconda always gets told which one to use.
That's just the first dumb idea that occurs to me.  We could also
perhaps look for a value to key on in the .buildstamp or .treeinfo
files?

- Chris