Re: RAID UI redo

> I think the UI looks really good and much cleaner! The explanations
> help a lot, but it's a lot of text and looks a little bit
> overwhelming. Maybe we can have a help button or something instead?

This is my main concern, too.  One of the pieces of feedback we got at
Devconf in Brno was that some of the dialogs have too much text so they
did not get read.  I am worried that is what's going to happen here.  In
general, I don't think in-anaconda is a great place to try to educate
the user.

- Chris