Re: merge newui with master

> After that point we can then start applying any non-ui patches to master
> & newui and when we reach a comfortable point we then merge
> (fast-forward) newui onto master.

I think we've reached a point in newui development where much of the
work is going to involve reaching into non-ui code as well.  A lot of
the stuff to make the new UI actually do something is requiring changes
in storage, kickstart.py, etc.

Also, my intention with the newui branch was to use it do do development
on, then when it got complete enough, merge to master and ditch the
newui branch entirely.  I wasn't planning on doing work in parallel
branches.

- Chris