merge newui with master

I think we need to merge newui onto master ASAP. The noloader change was
pretty disruptive and we shouldn't keep using loader as we get closer to
having something that works. It looks like the best path to take is to
merge newui with master -- I tried a rebase and it was a pretty big
mess. With a merge I get these conflicts that will need to be manually
cleaned up:

#       both modified:      Makefile.am
#       both modified:      anaconda
#       both modified:      anaconda.spec.in
#       both modified:      po/POTFILES.in
#       both modified:      pyanaconda/__init__.py
#       both modified:      pyanaconda/bootloader.py
#       both modified:      pyanaconda/cmdline.py
#       both modified:      pyanaconda/constants.py
#       both modified:      pyanaconda/dispatch.py
#       both modified:      pyanaconda/flags.py
#       both modified:      pyanaconda/iutil.py
#       both modified:      pyanaconda/kickstart.py
#       both modified:      pyanaconda/platform.py
#       both modified:      pyanaconda/storage/__init__.py
#       both modified:      pyanaconda/storage/devicetree.py
#       both modified:      pyanaconda/storage/fcoe.py
#       both modified:      pyanaconda/storage/formats/swap.py
#       both modified:      pyanaconda/storage/iscsi.py
#       both modified:      pyanaconda/storage/partitioning.py
#       both modified:      pyanaconda/yuminstall.py
#       both modified:      scripts/makeupdates

So I propose that I do a merge of newui onto master, build a test image
with it and make sure it doesn't totally screw up newui and then apply
the changes to newui, waiting for clumens' ack before that last step :)

After that point we can then start applying any non-ui patches to master
& newui and when we reach a comfortable point we then merge
(fast-forward) newui onto master.