Re: User Experience improvements for Anaconda

> A related feature request that I am hoping to propose for F15 is
> MultiSpin Installation.  This is essentially the ability to have
> multiple spins on the same ISO, using a single installable image.  I've
> started on the feature page but haven't gotten too far.
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/MultiSpinInstallation
>
> I say that this is related to the use experience improvements in that
> MultiSpin Installation would require a screen asking the user which spin
> to install.  We would want that screen to be considered in the design
> work.
>
> I don't want to hijack this thread, so if anyone has comments about
> MultiSpin Installation not related to UI, let's start a new thread.

This is interesting stuff, and we should definitely talk about it
somewhere.  Related to this, I've had the idea of moving from package
selection to spin selection working around in my head for a while now.
I think I was talking about that at last FUDCon.  We might want to
combine efforts here.

- Chris