Re: User Experience improvements for Anaconda

On Fri, 2010-11-12 at 13:19 -0500, Chris Lumens wrote:
> > I really want to help make our installation process an easy and pleasant
> > experience - so if you have any feedback on the above or ideas on how to
> > get there, let's talk about it. I think even bad or crazy ideas are good
> > brain food, and can lead to awesome innovation. I'm definitely planning
> > to put together some pretty crazy mockups to feed our brains so be on
> > the lookout for those. :)
>
> Where's the best place to start discussion?  I put a couple very brief
> notes on the text of the wiki page itself (prefixed by "clumens sez:"),
> but that was just for stupid little stuff.  Do you want to talk here or
> on the wiki Discussion tab?

Whatever is easiest for you folks. If the mailing list is easier, let's
just do that, and I'm happy to post brain dump summaries to the wiki. I
get email notifications when the wiki gets updated so I've seen all the
notes added so far (thanks, they are quite helpful :) )

~m