Remote Installation of Fedora

Hi,

(Foreword: If this question is on the wrong list please point me to
the right list. Thanks)

Problem:
I have a remote server with a high speed internet connection and I
want to install Fedora (Core 1) on this server (currently running
another linux).

What I tried:
I created a grub entry and copied several files from the Fedora cds on
my harddisk so that the system starts the installation process
automatically when I'll reboot.
I wanted to use the VNC install method to install this remote server
but it failed. Before the vnc server starts there are several dialogs
(language, network settings) so the install process hangs.

How can I install Fedora on a remote server? I heard of kickstart but
I don't want to install many servers but only one so using kickstart
seems to be overkill to me.

Btw: VNC over SSH would be nice. Or even better: Starting the
installation manually after login with ssh. Any plans implementing this?

thanks in advance
Felix