Re: implantisomd5/checkisomd5 funny stuff

On Fri, 07 May 2004 10:19:32 -0400
Paul Pianta [Paul] wrote:

Paul> hey people

hi

Paul>
Paul> First question - can anyone verify that the output of these two
Paul> anaconda-runtime scripts in Fedora-Core-1 has changed since the versions
Paul> in RedHat-7.3?
Paul>
Paul> There doesn't seem to be any output from checkisomd5 anymore when run on
Paul> the command line - making it difficult to know if it succeeds or not. (I
Paul> don't know how to force a failed check to see if a failure outputs
Paul> something different!) I am assuming that no output means a 'PASS' for
Paul> now ...

well, I have no FC1 here but you should check the exit code.
if there is no output, I guess it should be set properly ;-)

--
Alain