FW: nfs mount fails during kickstart

 Richard Black wrote -----

> "Please see "Problem 2" below for your solution:"...
>
> Network issues:
>
> Problem 1:
> If you have 2 NICs, then maybe you need to specify "ksdevice=eth0" as
> a kernel boot parameter.

	I have specified this in all cases.

> Problem 2:
> If connecting to a switch, then FastPort should be enabled on switch
> ports that directly
> connect to either a server or client (i.e. network card) and
> should be disabled when
> connected to other network devices such as switches or routers.

	I don't believe I can do this - the switch I'm using is an
unmanaged switch.
	In any event, I've completely removed the switch from the
equation by using
	a crossover cable to connect the machine I'm trying to install
to the pxe install server.
	The problem appears to only go away when I use the slower nic
(i.e. 10/100).

> Sincerely,
> Richard Black

Thanks for your response.