Re: exec of anaconda failed:

Is there a list of RPMS needed to rebuild the installer for RHEL3?
I think I might have some missing.
I have most of the ones listed for Fedora: http://rau.homedns.org/twiki/bin/view/Anaconda/BuildinstallPackageRequirements

-regards

steve

Stephen Mah wrote:

Getting a exec of anaconda failed: No such file or directoryinstall exited abnormally,
(occurs after ran buildinstall) booting from a network boot CD.

I'm attempting to customize anaconda. After rebuilding the anaconda rpms, I copy them to the i386/RedHat/RPMS folder.

When I copy hdstg2, netstg2, and stage2 to the base folder it fails. This is a kickstart network install.
I created a new CD boot disk with the corresponding initrd file.

Incidentally the stage 2 files seems to be slightly smaller than the stock RHEL3 files.

I'm I missing a step?

-steve