Re: exec of anaconda failed:

Stephen Mah wrote:

Is there a list of RPMS needed to rebuild the installer for RHEL3?
I think I might have some missing.
I have most of the ones listed for Fedora: http://rau.homedns.org/twiki/bin/view/Anaconda/BuildinstallPackageRequirements

Hi Steve

I remember chopping this section from the Anaconda-doc twiki because it was not 'Fedora' related - and I was trying to focus the doc on just one version. Here is a link to the old page that might help you out a bit with your rhel stuff ...

http://rau.homedns.org/twiki/bin/view/Anaconda/SystemRequirements

hth

pantz

--
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes ...
That way when you do criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes!