Re: nfs mount fails during kickstart

*>>Symptoms of my problem...*

>I have been working on this issue for some time and have narrowed it
down to a
>problem - apparently with the ethernet port being used.

Please see "Problem 2" below for your solution:

Network issues:

Problem 1:
If you have 2 NICs, then maybe you need to specify "ksdevice=eth0" as a kernel boot parameter.

Problem 2:
If connecting to a switch, then FastPort should be enabled on switch ports that directly connect to either a server or client (i.e. network card) and should be disabled when
connected to other network devices such as switches or routers.

Sincerely,
Richard Black