Re: anaconda does not find root for upgrade

I'm still stuck with this problem. What is the next step? Do I have
to start dis-assembling the initrd from the FC1 iso image and debug
the ext3.o loading?

It does seem that the problem is that FC1 install cannot read ext3
file systems (or at least not find root if it is on ext3). Would that not be
a rather serious bug that needs to be fixed? Is the only way around this
to become an anaconda expert and burn a modified FC1 iso image...?

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar ? get it now! http://toolbar.msn.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/