Multiple distro installation with 1 anaconda

Hi all,

I have a troubling problem here.

I was hoping to create an anaconda installation that allows users to put in different distro of RHEL, FC or RHx CDs and perform the install.

It's something like a universal Anaconda. I have no idea where Anaconda determines which package resides on which install disc number and when it reads the hdlist of the CD.

Can this be done in the first place or is this just a "we have to rewrite Anaconda" problem?

Cheers,
Eugene