Re: implantisomd5

lol oops - sorry Jeremy - meant to send that last one to the list - just did the same thing that James did to me - doh.

Jeremy Katz wrote:

Yep, or if you don't pass --supported, you will always get prompted to
verify the implanted md5sum.
thanks for the quick response!

i run implantisomd5 without the --supported option but i am not getting
prompted for the mediacheck dialog :-(

i am quite sure it is due to the modifications made to the stage2.img
that we have done recently (actually by another guy so i cant verify
with him why the mediacheck is being skipped). Here is a snippet from my
syslinux.cfg file in the cdboot.img (which i am using as the boot image
when creating the cd ie. mkisofs -b images/cdboot.img).
--- snip ---
default lqt
prompt 1
timeout 10
display boot.msg
F1 boot.msg
F3 param.msg
F7 snake.msg
label lqt
 kernel vmlinuz
 append initrd=initrd.img lang= text devfs=nomount ramdisk_size=8192
vga=0f00 nofb ks=floppy dd mediacheck
--- snip ---

with this setup i guess i am supposed to be prompted by the mediacheck
dialog? - the driverdisk dialog comes up everytime! - but no mediacheck ...

any ideas?