Creating Redhat HA CD

Hello , i down load from the HA server web site the file ha-installer.tar.gz it contains some modifications on the anaconda source, to create a new HA Redhat Server CD. I untarred and unziped that file in the misc/src/anaconda directory on the structure of the CD(Im using RH6.2). Then i run make all, then make install and i seem's to work fine. Then i follow the Document on How to Burn a RedHat CD, but when i try to install my new CD it throws some exceptions on several xxx.py files.

Dou you have any suggestions or some place where i can find more information about how to compile and install Anaconda in a CD...

Thanks in Advance
Leopoldo Lara

MSN Photos es la manera más sencilla de compartir e imprimir sus fotos: http://photos.latam.msn.com/Support/WorldWide.aspx