Re: Quick question?

There are several other distributions that are already using anaconda
as their source code base, including Kondara and Turbo.  As long as
you maintain copyright statements there's no problem, since anaconda
is licensed under the GPL.

If you fix bugs or devise ways to make code more generic, feel free to
submit them...

Cheers,

Matt