Quick question?

Just wanted to touch base and ask a quick question, I know others have done it but I dont know how you all feel about it.

How do you all feel about me taking anaconda and adapting it for BlueEDU Linux (http://www.bluelinux.org) and using it for the installation (its a Linux distribution based for the school systems), and if I run into problems can I come here for answers or am I on my own?

Also would you be interested in any patches that may come from this? I will be trying to simplify it.

Matt Jezorek