anaconda in test mode.

Hi all, I just subscribed to this mailing list.

I am trying to capture all steps of RedHat Linux installation. I did
follow command to run Anaconda in test mode and it works well.

	anaconda --test -m nfs://mnt/cdrom

1) But the step of installing RPM packages is skiped and I can't
grap it. (There is process bar and packages which is in
installing(copying)) Everything except it is all right.

2) The popup-ed window in adding new partition is not in the
parent window frame. I mean the eadge of the window frame is shown
and it's the style of what I set in my real X window system. How
can I delete the edage of the window frame so that I can capture
the screen as if it is running in real installation.

Sorry for bad English but I hope someone help me this. Thank you.

--
Brian Lee <senux@xxxxxxxxx> | Follow is a random fortune message.

We gave you an atomic bomb, what do you want, mermaids?

   -- I. I. Rabi to the Atomic Energy Commission