Re: anaconda in test mode.

On Wed, 2002-01-16 at 08:30, ext Brian Lee wrote:
> Hi all, I just subscribed to this mailing list.
>
> I am trying to capture all steps of RedHat Linux installation. I did
> follow command to run Anaconda in test mode and it works well.
>
> 	anaconda --test -m nfs://mnt/cdrom
>
> 1) But the step of installing RPM packages is skiped and I can't
> grap it. (There is process bar and packages which is in
> installing(copying)) Everything except it is all right.

The test mode does indeed skip the package installation. To install to
chroot drop --test and run it with "--rootpath /var/tmp/sysimage" (or
whatever..) instead.

> 2) The popup-ed window in adding new partition is not in the
> parent window frame. I mean the eadge of the window frame is shown
> and it's the style of what I set in my real X window system. How
> can I delete the edage of the window frame so that I can capture
> the screen as if it is running in real installation.

This I think is a property of your window manager. In Sawfish there is
an option "Decorate dialog windows similarly to application windows"
which would affect the popup window, other wm's might call it something
else.

	- Panu -