Re: ALSA MIDI on Raspberry PI: no events from input device (USB keyboard)

For temporary purposes and/or a manual workaround, you could
create a symlink:

    cd /dev/snd
    ln -s ./-midiC0D0 ./-midiC1D0

The "./" prefix is to force the command parser in the 'ln'
executable to interpret the names as arguments rather than
options.

At the very least, that should tell you whether that is _ALL_
of the problem.

HTH

Robert