Re: AMD RX Vega 11 HDMI - audio limited to 16bit/48KHz

On Sun, 23 Dec 2018 18:45:56 +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
>On Sun, 23 Dec 2018 08:03:42 -0800, chris hermansen wrote:
>>Actually it appears that it is possible to distinguish high resolution
>>content
>
>Some people that have done similar tests, claim that artificial
>strawberry flavour does taste more natural, than a strawberry.[snip] Do
>the strawberry yogurt test first, before you ask people to listen to
>music.

PS: I visited an elementary school's Christmas party, almost all
parents watched their acting children on the screen of a smartphone.
They moste likely did not watch their children directly, because it's
more natural to watch art on a smartphone screen nowadays, than taking a
look with the eyes directly to the stage. IOW a recording, is a
recording, is a recording, is a recording! If you reach the technical
and "spiritual" limit, you reach the limit. Most people nowadays are
just used to spiritual limits and their guess is that an overdose of
redundant technology somehow could rectify barbarism.