Microphone array similar to the Microcone

Hi!

Since I fear that there won't be a solution in the near future for my
troubles described in the thread
"Timing issues with Microcone snd-usb-audio device"
does anybody know about another microphone array similar to the
Microcone which works with ALSA?

I need a least 3 microphones (better 4 or more) with equal angles
between them where I know which channel corresponds to which microphone
in the array.

As a last resort I am also willing to do some handicraft work if someone
can point me directions on how to assemble multiple microphones to
obtain one USB sound device with each microphone being a single channel.

Are there any micro chips out there converting an analog signal to USB
audio with more than 2 analog input channels? Until now, on the one hand
I was able to find USB audio grabbers with a maximum of two input
channels and on the other hand USB sound devices with more input
channels but also as many output channels. I only need the audio
grabbing capability.

Thank you very much and kind regards,
Christoph