Re: Problem with TEAC USB UD-H01 and ALSA

Dear all,

I heard that there is a patch solving the problem with the TEAC USB
UD-H01. Did that already make it to a stable kernel?

For what it is worth, I am now running a stable fedora kernel:
3.14.2-200.fc20.x86_64  and the behaviour has changed. No more clicks,
but now there is another artefact during playback: a bubbly kind of
sound.

Where the clicks are presumably due to buffer underruns, this must come
from buffer overruns. Lowering the buffer size (eg 256) makes the clicks
come back (accompanied by warning messages), at higher buffer sizes
there are bubbles.

Best,
Rutger