Re: Akai EIE

>> Clemens Ladisch wrote:
> This device cannot change any of its sample format parameters.  So
> either it sends wrong data, or some data gets dropped by the computer.
> The Raspberry Pi has a horrible USB implementation, and not very much
> bandwidth, so I'd guess it's the latter.

See the problem is that it works with an older version of Raspbian, so
I know it did work at one time.

> Please check if recording with this device works on a 'real' PC.

It works on both the Pi in an old version of the software and also my
PC just fine.

I'd like to debug to try and fix the problem, but I'm not sure where
to start on this.  Whether the problem is a bug or a configuration
issue on my end.

-Nathan