Re: type ladspa -> Unknown PCM (on raspberry - but that shouldn't matter)

If anyone is interested in the solution to this problem:
it looks like when both pulse and alsa are installed thed .asoundrc is
loaded twice: once by the pulse configs and once by the alsa config.
commenting out

#                       "/etc/asound.conf"
#                       "~/.asoundrc"

in /usr/share/alsa/alsa.conf

fixed the problem.

 - bram