MacBook 9,2 internal microfone in Skype fixed

Hello world!

Microphone in Skype did not work until I made changes in /etc/asound.conf.
First I tried to make a plug that forces particular rate - it worked.
Then I tried to re-route the inputs, to make the sound which is captured
merely on left channel into duplicated stereo. It also worked.

All you need is to set capture device in Skype to either rate48000Hz or
makemono
(see asound.conf after opening links below) and everything works fine.

http://www.alsa-project.org/db/?f=331c5b32b9d5c6b9a94e5783ee4669df237ae5df
http://www.alsa-project.org/db/?f=004de699be12a90efae23c16638f00063d2df526

HTH and good luck!
Best regards, Jasan