Re: Linux HDMI Issues. Ubuntu with Nvidia 8400 GS

Dear Kenneth,

I am sorry not being able to help you further. Since I do not have a
NVIDIA graphic card, I cannot comment on those failures.

but linux hdmi nvidia as entries for a search should get you more
information about what is going wrong and why.

Hope you will succeed

Bernhard